Day 1 - Arrival at Yerevan
Day 2 - Half-day sightseeing tour of Yerevan
Day 3 - Departure
Yerevan Quick Holiday
Armenia, a part of erstwhile Soviet Union was acutally the first country of the world to embrace Christianity as the official religion. A place that is not quite frequented by vacationers but is a true paradise on the Earth, an Armenian tour package helps explore some spectacular world heritage sites, ancient historical and architectural revelations and most of all the scenic beauty of a blessed landscape.
YEREVAN – 2 NIGHTS
Welcome to one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities. Yerevan, The capital city of Armenia today also famous as Pink City, Located on the banks of Hrazdan River, Has a bustling nightlife and marked by contemporary buildings and structures. But the essence of the city is encapsulated in its history that dates back to the 8th century BC. It was named the World Book Capital in 2012 by UNESCO.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip Yerevan economy-class air tickets on Fly Dubai OR AirArabia.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights at a designated hotel in Yerevan inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfers, to and fro, from Zvartnos International Airport at Yerevan.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Yerevan with on-tour assistance.
- Lunch and Dinner chargesthat are not part of the Armenia package.
- Visa feesand travelinsurance.
- Charges towards local transportation.
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Ticket costs at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Any type of personal expenses at the hotel in Armenia.
- Tips and charges of drivers, hotel staff and guides, that are hired by guests on their own.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.