First Day: Arrival to Armenia
Second Day: Dilijan Half day city Tour
Third Day: Transfer From Yerevan To Dilijan
Fourth Day: Departure
Dilijan and Yerevan Serenity Armenian Holiday
In 301 A.D., the present country of Armenia embraced Christianity. A region with varied landscape – from lush green forest to arid desert – the place is encumbered with many mountain ranges and valleys. It is also the only country that remains from the ancient Anatolia. Bordered by Turkey, Georgia, Iran and Azerbaijan, the place is marked by numerous cathedrals and monasteries
DILIJAN – 1NIGHT
Popularly called the Armenian Switzerland, Dilijan is a spa resort in Armenia located inside the Dilijan National Park, on the banks of River Aghstev. At 1500 metres above sea level the National Park is spread over an area of 34000 hectares. Varied flora and fauna, Lake Parz and the cultural heritage of Dilijan are worth a visit here.
YEREVAN – 2 NIGHTS
Yerevan is the capital of Armenia and one the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities. Also called the Pink City, Yerevan is located along the Hrazdan River. Named the World Book Capital in 2012 by UNESCO, Yerevan has a turbulent past that has witnessed Romans, Parthians, Arabian, Turks, Mongolian, Persians and Russians rules at various point in history. It is surrounded by the Mt. Aragats, Mt. Azhdaak and Mt. Ararat.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip Yerevaneconomy-class air tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights at a designated hotel in Yerevan and 1 night at Dilijaninclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfers, to and fro, from Zvartnos International Airport at Yerevan.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Yerevan and 1 half-day sightseeing tour of Dilijan with on-tour assistance.
- Local transport between Yerevan to Dilijan and back.
- Meal chargesthat are not part of the Armenia package.
- Visa feesand travelinsurance charges.
- Local transportation that is not part of the Armenia package.
- Early check-incharges at the hotels.
- Entry fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Any type of personal expenses at the hotels in Armenia.
- Tips and charges of drivers, hotel staff and guides, that are hired by guests on their own.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.