Day 1 – Arrival to Armenia
Day 2 – Yerevan Half day city Tour
Day 3 – Transfer From Yerevan To Tasaghkadzor.
Day 4 – Departure
Yerevan And Tsakhkadzor Armenian Nature
In 301 A.D., the present country of Armenia embraced Christianity. A region with varied landscape – from lush green forest to arid desert – the place is encumbered with many mountain ranges and valleys. It is also the only country that remains from the ancient Anatolia. Bordered by Turkey, Georgia, Iran and Azerbaijan, the place is marked by numerous cathedrals and monasteries.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip Yerevan economy-class air tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights at a designated hotel in Yerevan inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- 1 night at a designated hotel in Tasaghkadzor
- Airport transfers, to and fro, from Zvartnos International Airport at Yerevan.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Yerevan with on-tour assistance.
- Lunch and Dinner charges that are not part of the Armenia package.
- Visa fees and travelinsurance.
- Charges towards local transportation.
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Ticket costs at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Any type of personal expenses at the hotel in Georgia.
- Tips and charges of drivers, hotel staff and guides, that are hired by guests on their own.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.