First Day: Arrival at Tbilisi airport
Third Day: Half day city Tour of Baku
Third Day: Going for see Armenia attractions
Fourth Day: Half-day Sightseeing tour of Yerevan city
Fifth Day: Departure
Full Attraction Georgian Holiday
TBILISI – 2 NIGHTS
Georgia is flanked by Russia on the north and north-east, Azerbaijan on the south and south-east, Armenia and Turkey on the south and by the Black Sea on the west.
One of the oldest capitals of the world, Tbilisi has been the center of Georgia since the 5th century BC. Also called Tiflis, the largest city of Georgia is located on the river banks of Kura River. The city has a rich history and heritage all because of its strategic location. Close to the Silk Route, it was an important the connection to the trade route between Asia and Europe. It was razed to the ground a number of times but stood up mightier and stronger each time. Besides ancient history and locational advantage, the city is blessed with an amazing geographical landscape that serves as an added attraction for visitors. Tbilisi is surrounded on three sides by mountains besides the riverfront being an essential part of its horizon. Architectural delights to the picturesque beauties, a culture that is contemporary and cosmopolitan with streaks of ancient Eurasian blends, this place is with reminiscent from the bygone era. With a wide range of hotels in Georgia, planning a Georgia family trip is now an easy affair.
YEREVAN – 2 NIGHTS
Towards the south of the Caucasus Mountains lies Armenia that is flanked by Georgia and Azerbaijan on one side and Iran and Turkey on the other.
The capital of Armenia is one of the oldest places that has witnessed civilization from pre-historic times. Also called the Pink City, Yerevan is located on the banks of River Hrazdan. The city is the proud home to the world’s oldest dioceses on the planet. The River divides the city via a canyon into two parts while Yerevan lies on the Armenian Highlands. With a rich culture and a historic past, the city also has some awesome contemporary structures that are great Armenia attractions
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Dubai, Tbilisi & Yerevan -Dubai economy-class air tickets on AirArabia OR Flydubai.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at designated hotels
- Daily Breakfast Meal in All Hotels
- Both ways airport transfers
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi and 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Yerevan with on-tour assistance.
- Meals that are not part of neither the Georgia package nor the Armenia package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotel in Georgia and Armenia and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.