First Day : Arrival in Azerbaijan
Second Day: Baku Half Day city tour
Third Day: Leisure And Free Time
Fourth Day: Final Departre
Baku shortbreak travel itinerary
The City of Baku
Azerbaijan, also called the Land of Eternal Fire, shares its international boundary with Georgia on the northwestern side, is bounded by the Caspian Sea on the east, Armenia to the west, Iran to the south and Russia to the north. The perfect Baku Azerbaijan tour package starts from the city of Baku and takes guests up to the historic and modern gems of Baku
Meaning ‘city on the hill’ or the ‘city of winds’, Baku, the largest city of Azerbaijan is the capital of the country. The city has many unique features about it – it is the biggest city on the banks of the Caspian Sea; at 28 metres below sea level, it is also the lowest capital city in the whole world. With a nightlife that can give any of the metros of the world a run for their money, the port city of Baku has a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites too. On one hand, the city is rich in culture with many museums and theatres to its name while on the other, it is an industrial and commercial hub with oil refineries, port terminal, ship-building and other industries.
Good To Know
Visa on arrival for UAE residents holding passport valid residency permit valid more than 6 months.
Departure DXB, SHJ, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
Included Booking Fees and TaxesDaily BreakfastEntry FeesHalf Day City tour With Tour GuideReturn Airport TransfersReturn Economic Flight Tickets
Not Included Extra MealsLocal Taxes in Applicable ( Mostly Europe )Personal ExpensesPersonal GuideVisa Fees
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights at designated hotel
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Both ways airport transfers
- Half Day city tour of Baku
- Taxes and booking fees
- Meals that are not part of the Azerbaijan tour packages.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Azerbaijan and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.