First Day : Arrival in Azerbaijan
Day Two: Transfer to Gabala
Third Day: Gabala Day Tour and Activities.
Fourth Day: Transfer From Gabala To Baku
Fifth Day: Final Departure
Baku and Gabala explorer Tour Package
BAKU – 1 NIGHT
Azerbaijan, also called the Land of Eternal Fire, shares its international boundary with Georgia on the northwestern side, is bounded by the Caspian Sea on the east, Armenia to the west, Iran to the south and Russia to the north. The perfect Baku Azerbaijan tour package starts from the city of Baku and takes guests up to the historic city of Gabala and back.
Meaning ‘city on the hill’ or the ‘city of winds’, Baku, the largest city of Azerbaijan is the capital of the country. The city has many unique features about it – it is the biggest city on the banks of the Caspian Sea; at 28 metres below sea level, it is also the lowest capital city in the whole world. With a nightlife that can give any of the metros of the world a run for their money, the port city of Baku has a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites too. On one hand, the city is rich in culture with many museums and theatres to its name while on the other, it is an industrial and commercial hub with oil refineries, port terminal, ship-building and other industries.
GABALA – 2 NIGHTS
Also spelt as Qabala, this city in the southern parts of Azerbaijan is blessed with diversified landscape, flora and fauna. A city with a rich past that dates back to more than 2000 years, there are historic ruins that serve as a reminder of the bygone era. The Chukur Gabala, a village is home to ancient ruins that go back to the 4th century. The city has its fair share of summer and winter tourists – thanks to the extremely congenial climatic conditions. Also known as the Azerbaijani Switzerland, the pleasing sight of the walnut and chestnut trees all over the region welcomes all guests to the city.
Good to know
Visa on arrival for UAE residents holding passport valid residency permit valid more than 6 months.
Departure DXB, SHJ, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class Air tickets on AirArabia OR Flydubai.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at designated hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Both ways airport transfers.
- Private transfers from Baku to Gabala to Baku.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Baku and Gabala with on-tour assistance.
- Meals that are not part of the Azerbaijan tour packages.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Azerbaijan and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.