First Day: Arrival to Tbilisi Airport
Second Day: A half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
Third Day: Departure
Tbilisi Short Holiday
The capital of Georgia is characterized by its Eurasian culture. One of the oldest cities of the world – the city has signs of human civilization as early as the 5th century BC – Tbilisi is marked by architectural delights, awesome ancient cathedrals, a daunting fortress on the top of a hill, the nostalgic Old City, mountainous landscape, waterfalls, the beautiful Bridge of Peace, the panoramic view of the city from Mt. Mtatsminda and the famous sulphur baths. The city had a strategic importance in the Silk Route and today boosts of a cuisine that is heavily influenced by neighbouring cultures.
Good To Know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip Tbilisi economy-class air tickets on AirArabia OR Flydubai.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights at designated hotel in Tbilisi inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfers, to and fro, from Shota Rustaveli International Airport, Tbilisi.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi with on-tour assistance.
- Major Meals (Lunch and Dinner) that are not part of the Georgia package.
- Visa charges and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation.
- Early check-in.
- Ticket costs at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Fees of guides hired direct by guests, over and above the one included in the package.
- All other personal expenses at the hotel in Georgia.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.