First Day: Arrival at the Shota Rustaveli Airport in Tbilisi.
Second Day: After breakfast, half-day sightseeing tour of the city of Baku
Day 3 – Checkout from the hotel
Day 4 – After a night’s rest and sumptuous breakfast in the morning
Day 5 – Departure
Tbilisi and Borjomi Shortbreak
TBILISI – 2 NIGHTS
One of the oldest capitals of the world, Tbilisi has been the center of Georgia since the 5th century BC. Also called Tiflis, the largest city of Georgia is located on the river banks of Kura River. The city has a rich history and heritage all because of its strategic location. Close to the Silk Route, it was an important the connection to the trade route between Asia and Europe. It was razed to the ground a number of times but stood up mightier and stronger each time. Besides ancient history and locational advantage, the city is blessed with an amazing geographical landscape that serves as an added attraction for visitors. Tbilisi is surrounded on three sides by mountains besides the riverfront being an essential part of its horizon. Architectural delights to the picturesque beauties, a culture that is contemporary and cosmopolitan with streaks of ancient Eurasian blends, this place is with reminiscent from the bygone era.
BORJOMI – 2 NIGHTS
This is a tourist and vacation spot located in the south of Georgia. The place is famous for the mineral water industry – a namesake brand of carbonated water that is derived from the Borjomi Georgia and is quite popular in the region. The entire economy of the place is dependent on the mineral water industry. As per local traditions, the spring water here is filled with therapeutic powers which is why people with health-related issues visit the place quite frequently.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets on AirArabia OR Flydubai.
- Hotel accommodation for 6 nights at designated hotels.
- Daily Breakfast in All Hotels.
- Both ways Airport transfers.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi and Borjomi with on-tour assistance.
- Meals that are not part of theGeorgia package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Georgiaand elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.