Day 1 - Arrival at Tbilisi
Day 2 - Half-day tour of Tbilisi
Day 3 - the ski resort
Day 4 – Half-day Sightseeing tour of the city
Day 5 – Departure
Tbilisi and Gudauri Quick Getaway
GUDAURI – 2 NIGHTS
A ski resort located at an altitude of 2000 metres above the sea level, this place is the highest point of settlement on the Georgian Military Road. The place is popular for skiing and the ideal season is from December to April. Mount Sadzele and Summit Kudebi are two popular destinations here. A gondola ride and chair lifts are also quite popular here. Heli-skiing, paragliding and speed-riding are some preferred adventure activities for tourists here.
TBILISI – 2 NIGHTS
Tbilisi is the largest city of the nation and is also the capital of Georgia. Located on the river banks of River Kura, it is acclaimed to be one the oldest cities of the world. It was a place of strategic importance during the Silk Route period. The city’s skyline is filled with architectural delights, ancient cathedrals, mountainous terrain, waterfalls, cobblestoned streets, ancient fortress, scenic beauty, museums, and parks. The city is also famous for its awesome delicacies and the Georgian wine.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati Local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip Tbilisi economy-class air tickets on AirArabia OR Flydubai
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at designated hotel in Gudauri and Tbilisi inclusive of buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfers, to and fro, from Shota Rustaveli International Airport, Tbilisi.
- 1 Half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
- 1 half-day sightseeing of Gudauriwith on-tour assistance.
- Road transfers between Tbilisi and Gudauri.
- Lunch and Dinner and other meals that are not part of the Georgia package.
- Fees towards visaand travel insurance.
- Local transportation.
- Early check-in at the hotels.
- Entry tickets at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Fees of guides hired direct by guests, over and above the one included in the package.
- Personal and miscellaneous expenses at the hotels in Georgia.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.