First Day : Arrival to Kuala Lumpur Airport
Second Day: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Third Day: Kuala Lumpur Shopping Tour
Fourth Day: Departure
Kuala Lumpur Shortbreak
KUALA LUMPUR – 3 NIGHTS
Malaysia is an Asian country located in the south-eastern part of the continent divided into almost two equal parts by the South China Sea.
Kuala Lumpur is the biggest city of the nation and the capital too. A global city, it is home to one of the wonders of the modern world – the Petronas Towers, reputed as the tallest twin-tower in the world. It is also one of the most visited cities on the globe due its large-scale growth and development. Three of the world’s largest shopping malls are located here. Named as the World Book Capital 2020 by UNESCO, Kuala Lumpur is a progressive city that is also one of the safest in the world today.
Good To Know
Visa in not needed for Emirati locals or Arab Countries Citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets, to and from Kuala Lumpur.
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights at designated hotels on CP plan (inclusive buffet breakfast).
- Both ways airport transfers
- 2 Half-day sightseeing tours of Kuala Lumpur with on-tour assistance.
- Meals that are not part of the Kuala Lumpur package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Kuala Lumpur and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve.