First Day: Arrival at the airport
Second Day: Breakfast at the hotel and exploring Colombo
Third Day: Breakfast and Departure
SRI LANKA TOUR- SHORT BREAKS
Sri Lanka is one of the beautiful countries to visit. It is one of the oldest countries ruled by kings of several dynasties and developed with modernised thoughts. It is one of the ever-cherishing places to visit in many of the bucket lists. If you wish to make a visit as a short family trip to SriLanka, all you need to have is luxury time. To make your journey a memorable one and also to not to miss any wonderful place in Sri Lanka, follow our itinerary and keep handful of information before you travel for 2 nights 3 days Sri Lanka package. We provide the best Sri Lanka family tour packages at the cheapest price.
Good To Know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Sri lankan rupee
65,610 million km²
Departure DXB, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Meals that are not part of the Sri Lanka
- Visa to Sri Lanka
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Sri Lanka and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.