First Day: Arrival To Bangkok
Second Day: Half Day Bangkok Tour
Third Day: Leisure and Free Time
Fourth Day: Departure
Bangkok Quick Getaway
The vibrant capital of Thailand, Bangkok is characterized by impeccable shrines, a network of extensive canals that start from the Chao Phraya River, street life and a happening nightlife. It is one of the top tourist destinations on the Earth with many landmark buildings kissing its skyline like the palatial Grand Palace and its extended sacrament Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Near the temple, the statue of reclining Buddha is an amazing sight. The bustling nightlife of Patpong and Khaosan Road and the shopping districts of Tailing Chan Floating Market are famous tourist spots here.
Good to know
Visa in not needed for Emirati locals & EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets, to and from Bangkok.
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights at designated hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Both ways airport transfers.
- Half-day sightseeing tours of Bangkok (Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Maeklong Train Market Tour).
- Meals that are not part of the Bangkok-Phuket tour package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.