First Day: Arrival to Chiang Mai Airport
Second Day: Chiang Mai Half Day City Tour
Third Day: Flight to Bangkok and Siam Niramit Cruise Dinner
Fourth Day: Bangkok Half Day City Tour
Fifth Day: Departure
Mountainous Chiang Mai & Bangkok Gems
1. CHANG MAI – 2 NIGHTS
Unlike the other cities of Thailand, Chang Mai is starkly different. The mountainous northern region was founded in the year 1296. Ancient in its expanse, it was earlier part of the Lanna Kingdom. The Old city still retains the remnants of a kingdom bygone – reminiscent of the culture and religion that shaped Thailand’s present. Home to over hundreds of opulent Buddhist temples, it nestles the 14th-century Wat Phra Singh and 15th-century Wat Chedi Luang. Do look out for carved serpents around the temple.
2. BANGKOK – 2 NIGHTS
Thailand’s capital city Bangkok is one of the most sought-after destinations among travelers. And for all the right reasons. The city has the perfect blend of rich shrines depicting folklore and religious history of Thailand, on the other hand, visitors get to experience the vivacious nightlife as well. This city is known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. A colorful and vibrant destination is the floating market called Taling Chan where guests are introducted to the city’s street-food culture. Here, visitors can eat at floating barbecues and ride the longtail boats. The Chao Phraya River that flows past the Rattanakosin royal district is unmissable. Rattanakosin houses the famous Grand Palace and the venerated Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Close to the location is Wat Pho Temple with a gigantic reclining Buddha. Facing the opposite shore, there’s also Wat Arun Temple – an architectural gem established during the reign of the Khmer empire.
Visa in not needed for Emirati locals & EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Meals that are not part of the Thailand package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Thailand and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.