First Day: Arrival to Koh Samui
Second Day : Koh Samui Half Day City Tour
Third Day: Siam Niramit With Dinner & Transfer to Bangkok
Fourth Day: Bangkok Half Day City & Dinner Cruise Tour
Fifth Day: Departure
Koh Samui & Bangkok Splended Thainland Holiday
- KOH SAMUI – 2 NIGHTS
Koh Samui is a picturesque island situated on the eastern coast of Kra Isthmus. The second-largest island of Thailand is home to deciduous rainforest, mountainous trails, palmy beaches lined with rich coconut spinneys. An amalgamation of nature’s finest gifts to being an architectural miracle — Koh Samui provides a route to the 12 meters tall golden Big Buddha statue located at Wat Phra Yai Temple.
- BANGKOK – 2 NIGHTS
Adorned with a combination of impeccable shrines and happening nightlife, Thailand’s capital city, Bangkok, is a vibrant destination. It also happens to be pulsating with a network of extensive canals, originating from Chao Phraya River, flowing by the ebb of Rattanakosin royal district. When in Ratanakosin, guests will tour the palatial Grand Palace and its extended sacrament Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Near the temple, one can witness the colossal statue of reclining Buddha. Opposite the towering statue, steeply-stepped Wat Arun Temple is based, a reminder of Khmer’s glorious rule in Thailand.
Visa in not needed Emirati locals or for EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at designated hotels on CP plan (inclusive buffet breakfast).
- Both ways airport transfers
- 2 Half-day sightseeing tours of Koh Samui and Bangkok with on-tour assistance.
- All applicable flight and hotel taxes, as per itinerary.
- Meals that are not part of the Koh Samui & Bangkok Package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Kuala Lumpur and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve; dinner and show at Siam Niramit and Manohra Chaophraya Dinner Cruise.