First Day : Arrival to Bangkok Airport
Second Day: Pattaya City Tour
Third Day: Bangkok & Siam Niramit Tour with Dinner Cruise
Fourth Day: Bangkok City Tour & Manhora Dinner Cruise
Fifth Day: Departure
Bangkok & Pattaya Tour and Explore
- PATTAYA – 2 NIGHTS
- BANGKOK – 2 NIGHTS
Adorned with a combination of impeccable shrines and happening nightlife, Thailand’s capital city, Bangkok, is a vibrant destination. It also happens to be pulsating with a network of extensive canals, originating from Chao Phraya River, flowing by the ebb of Rattanakosin royal district. When in Ratanakosin, guests will tour the palatial Grand Palace and its extended sacrament Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Near the temple, one can witness the colossal statue of reclining Buddha. Opposite the towering statue, steeply-stepped Wat Arun Temple is based, a reminder of Khmer’s glorious rule in Thailand.
Visa in not needed for Emirati locals & EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
- Departure DXB, AUH
- Departure Time Traveler Choice
- Return Time Traveler Choice
- Dress Code Any
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets.
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights at designated hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Both ways airport transfers
- 2 Half-day sightseeing tours of Pattaya and Bangkok with on-tour assistance.
- All applicable flight and hotel taxes, as per itinerary.
- Meals that are not part of the Thailand package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Thailand and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.
- Mandatory F&B rates applicable for special events like New Years’ and Christmas Eve; dinner and show at Siam Niramit and Manohra Chaophraya Dinner Cruise.