First Day : Arrival to Krabi Airport
Second Day: Krabi
Third Day: Flight To Bangkok & Siam Niramit wit Dinner Cruise
Fourth Day: Bangkok Half Day City Tour & Manohra Chaophraya Dinner Cruise
Fifth Day: Departure
Krabi & Bangkok Family Vacation
- KRABI – 2 NIGHTS
The island city of Krabi lies to the south of Thailand’s west coast. Immaculate landscapes with steep and precipitous limestone cliffs, over a hundred offshore islands, and dense mangrove forests and the famous Ao Nang beach await visitors here. The other famous seaside destination is the Phi Phi Islands. Then there is Railay Beach that is accessible only by boat.
The other top destination is the Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park, since Krabi is known for its national parks. Vibrant colors of nature unfold as many peculiar animals will brush by here. The province encompasses more than 80 small retreats such as Ko Lanta that deserves a special mention for being an adventure paradise. Many yachtsmen, scuba-divers, snorkelers, and day-trippers from Phuket pour in here in vast numbers every day to experience the freshness of the azure sea. Krabi’s beaches attract both native Thai residents and tourists likewise. The Ko Lanta National Park also falls under the Krabi Province. Several coral-fringed islands with popular diving sites are the highlight of this national park. Also not-to-miss spot is the largest island, Ko Lanta Yai. It includes the park headquarters and is also home to “Chao Le,” also called the sea gypsies, who sustain themselves primarily through trawling.
- BANGKOK – 2 NIGHTS
Adorned with a combination of impeccable shrines and happening nightlife, Thailand’s capital city, Bangkok, is a vibrant destination. It also happens to be pulsating with a network of extensive canals, originating from Chao Phraya River, flowing by the ebb of Rattanakosin royal district. When in Ratanakosin, guests will tour the palatial Grand Palace and its extended sacrament Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Near the temple, one can witness the colossal statue of reclining Buddha. Opposite the towering statue, steeply-stepped Wat Arun Temple is based, a reminder of Khmer’s glorious rule in Thailand.
Visa in not needed for Emirati locals & EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
- Departure DXB, AUH
- Departure Time Traveler Choice
- Return Time Traveler Choice
- Dress Code Any
- Meals that are not part of the Thailand package.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Thailand and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.