First Day: Arrival to Istanbul
Second Day: Half-day sightseeing tour of Sultanahmet
Third Day: Ataturk APT for Kayseri flight
Fourth Day: transfer to Kayseri APT for early morning Denizli flight
Fifth Day: Kusadasi Half Day Tour
Sixth Day: Departure
5 Nights Around Turkey Holiday
Good To Know
Visa in not needed for EU Emirati local citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
- Departure DXB, SHJ, AUH
- Departure Time Traveler Choice
- Return Time Traveler Choice
- Dress Code Any
- Round Trip Flight Ticket on Flydubai, AirArabia, Pegasus Airlines.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in assigned hotels in Istanbul
- 1 Night Accommodation in Cappadocia.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Pamukkale.
- 1 Night Accommodation inKusadasi.
- Daily Breakfast in all Hotels in 4 Cities.
- All Mentioned Transfers from Airport to Hotels & Between Cities.
- Half Day Sightseeing Tour in Istanbul.
- Half Day Sightseeing Tour in Cappadocia.
- Half Day City TOur in Bamukkale.
- Half Day City Tour in Kusadasi.
- All applicable flight and hotel taxes, as per itinerary.
- Meals that are not part of the Turkey package.
- Any Domestic Flight in Turkey.
- Fees pertaining to procurement of Visa and travel-related insurance.
- Local transportation charges that is not part of the package.
- Early check-in charges.
- Ticket charges/entrance fees at monuments, parks, museums and other tourist sites.
- Guides fees, if hired by guests direct, over and above the one included in the package.
- All miscellaneous personal expenses at the hotels in Turkey and elsewhere pertaining to housekeeping, food & beverage, telephone calls, etc.
- Tips paid to drivers, hotel staff and the guide.