First Day: Arrival to Baku & Baku Sightseeing Tour
Second Day: Free day at Leisure OR Shahdag Tour ( Optional )
Third Day: Gabala
Fourth Day: Full Day of Sheki
Fifth Day: Departure
Azerbaijan National Day From Sharjah
The City of Baku
Azerbaijan, also called the Land of Eternal Fire, shares its international boundary with Georgia on the northwestern side, is bounded by the Caspian Sea on the east, Armenia to the west, Iran to the south and Russia to the north. The perfect Baku Azerbaijan tour package starts from the city of Baku and takes guests up to the historic and modern gems of Baku
Meaning ‘city on the hill’ or the ‘city of winds’, Baku, the largest city of Azerbaijan is the capital of the country. The city has many unique features about it – it is the biggest city on the banks of the Caspian Sea; at 28 metres below sea level, it is also the lowest capital city in the whole world. With a nightlife that can give any of the metros of the world a run for their money, the port city of Baku has a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites too. On one hand, the city is rich in culture with many museums and theatres to its name while on the other, it is an industrial and commercial hub with oil refineries, port terminal, ship-building and other industries.
Good To Know
Visa on arrival for UAE residents holding passport valid residency permit valid more than 6 months.
Departure Time 11:40 PM November 28th
Return Time 10:25 PM December 2nd
Dress Code ANY
- economy class tickets on Air Arabia Airlines ( Return )
- 2 Nights accommodation in Qafqaz Karvansaray Properties
- 2 Nights accommodation in Qafqaz in assigned Hotel
- Return airport transfers on with the group
- Daily morning breakfast in all hotels in all cities
- Dinner meal in hotel as per itinerary
- Gabala- Sheki Tour with lunch with the group
- Baku city tour with the group
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the
- Entrance charges are not included n mentioned sighseeing.
- Visa fees
- Different Langgaue guise if needed
- Any Optional tours.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tours, expenses Or Meals if not mentioned in program