Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - full-day sightseeing tour
Day 3 - visit attraction places
Day 4 – entire day of sightseeing of York tourist places
Day 5 – Departure
ENGLAND AND WALES CULTURE TOUR
CHESTER – 2 NIGHTS
Sharing its border with Wales, Chester, a city in Cheshire county is home to a number of historic Victorian structures and the famous black-and-white buildings that were restored under a revival movement by the same name. Founded by the Romans in 79 A.D., Chester is a walled city on the shores of River Dee with the skyline marked predominately with Victorian architecture.
YORK – 2 NIGHTS
A city in the North Yorkshire county, the city is situated at the point where the River Ouse meets its tributary River Foss. For tourists, the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Saint Peter also called the York Minister and the ancient York City Walls are some of the key attractions.
Good To Know
Visa in not needed for EU citizens. Everyone else need a visa.
Departure DXB, SHJ, AUH
Departure Time Traveler Choice
Return Time Traveler Choice
Dress Code Any
- Airport transfersto and fro, from London.
- Intercity transfers in air-conditioned coaches and private cars
- 4Nights’stay athotels in England.
- Half-day and full-da sightseeing tours of all the cities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Tour and on-board assistance.
- Visa and insurance charges need to be borne by guests individually.
- Any other meal, other than the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable tickets and entrance fees at historical places, museums, National Parks etc.
- Activity-related charges that guests participate in.
- Tips to guides, drivers and hotel staff.
- Hotel taxes
- Early check-in or late checkout.
- Miscellaneous amount for Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year’s Eve, that is mandatory at some Hotels.